What Can I Expect?
Abundant Grace International offers an initial intake session to discuss your situation at no charge to you.
Every session with our counselors is confidential as well as offered in a safe, comfortable setting.
1. How Do I Start the Counseling Process?
2. How long do the sessions last?
3. How much does counseling cost?
4. What if I don’t live near the Abundant Grace office?
5. What are the qualifications of the staff?
AGI trains and licenses its own staff according to the guidelines of Network 220. The counseling team has over 120 years of combined marriage experience and most have ministry associated degrees. AGI does have one staff member that is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of South Carolina.
Abundant Grace International is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Christ centered discipleship counseling ministry founded in 2012